Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Priesthood of God

I want to express my gratitude to Heavenly Father for allowing me to hold the priesthood. What a wonderful blessing that has been to me in my life. I am thankful that I am living my life in such a way as to be worthy of using the priesthood at any time.

I just returned from the hospital where I helped give a blessing to a member of our ward who is in the ICU. The Spirit was there as we ministered to the faithful member. The conduits of heaven are now open and he will receive the blessings that God has in store for him. We now wait for God's will to be made manifest.

Always be worthy to use the priesthood. It was mentioned in conference that we will need the priesthood more than at any previous time.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful you live your life the way you do to. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Oregon, United States
I am currently a band teacher on the Pacific coast of the United States. I am also a Bishop of an LDS ward. I have been married for 16 years and have four sons. I am working on getting a Masters in Education Curriculum and Instruction: Technology.